Saturday, May 3, 2008

What the hell to do?

With the economy taking a crap, housing market taking a crap, the high cost of grocery's, the high cost of gas and the unemployment rate through the roof, Life looks pretty shitty right? So as always I am talking with my friends and brainstorming on what to do to make money and how to get rich quick! Like it's even possibly in this day and age. So the other night I found my self on the phone with Laura and we were discussing one of our many ideas on how to get rich and become millionaires etc etc. Remember we were gonna grow rice! LOL. So we have come up with a new partial plan that I think just might work. We are going to open a Medical Marijuana store. This is perfect. We know we can make millions! The ideal choice in a career move. Only a few hurdles to over come but I think it is a realistic dream and the way of the future. After laughing our asses off about our new life plan we hung up and I decided to investigate this possibility further. I mean that's what I do investigate things. So I take this new vision and discuss it with my mother. Wow she thinks its fantastic and even better if we become a church and a medical marijuana place. I can see it now we are going to get ordained become a church and sell medical marijuana. This will work perfect with LASFALS.

I have a new task at hand, my mother has decided she is going to be Queen of the universe and abolish all political parties and government. I am going to be the Secretary of Defense, which I must humbly admit I would be perfect at! So now all I need to do is make her a blog spot and we can get her elected and take over! I love it, between that and the church thing we should really have it going on!

Nothing really exciting happening today other then it it's Mickey's Birthday today and I am sad I could not be down in southern California with her to celebrate with all that bud lite she likes! But HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY I am thinking of you always.

Went out to dinner tonight and have decided I like Pino Grigio wine. Now I just need a case or 2 and everything will be fine in my world!

Send me your damn drink recipes so i can get lasfals up and running!

Love you all

Cindy

No comments: