Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kicking back with my Corona

So I started this whole blog thing with all my friends and of course I am getting bitched at daily cuz I am not blogging enough! I can never win! Well let's start off with this week and what I have been up to. So I was extremely depressed over this last weekend and tried to take my mind off things and just forget about all the stress I have been dealing with. It helped a bit but then Monday hit and it was all right back in the fore front of my mind. All I could do was sit and cry. Think I was a failure. Then watch the news and feel the whole world was crumbling in front of my eyes. Later that day I decided to go out and water the garden I am attempting to grow. Of course I have a garden I can't afford the damn food bill! So out I got with my hose, my beer and a cig! Sweet it is beautiful outside! A plus in my otherwise stressful daily life. I go water all my plants and I notice that I forgot to plant a couple of them. Shit! they are so wilted I am sure they are dead! perfect I can add "Brown Thumb" to the list of shit I am pissed about. I spent 1.00 on each of these plants and of course cucumbers and squash are always on sale! Figures... I think to myself and off I go back into the house, because I am going to nurse these little suckers back to life! I will be damned if I am going to let these two plants - that everyone in the world tells me CAN NOT - DIE! Basically everyone said if you kill a squash plant you have no hope. For fucks sake I think to myself as I have these 2 little plants in my hands. I am talking to them, as this has become my favorite past time apparently, "oh come on you guys I will give you some corona if you don't die". You know what - It worked the little suckers perked up with some corona and a little water!

So the moral to my story is Corona is the perfect fix all for everything! I feel better after a few Coronas and so do my plants! These are gonna be some kick ass squash and cucumbers that's for sure! Gonna give them a little Corona every other day I will keep you posted! And if your lucky I will send you guys all some LOL!!!!

1 comment:

sweet said...

hangover friday's = diet coke and egg mcmuffin breakfast. shhh! I have a headache!