Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hump Day Is Over Rated

Well it is hump day, or almost the end of it actually and all I have to say is thank god it is almost done. Today was a day from hell with the web store. No orders to speak of as a matter a fact looks everyone is to afraid to buy anything anymore. Let me just tell you about my trip to the grocery store. I just went day before yesterday and I got everything I needed and checked out, I was in total SHOCK. My bill was 134.00 for 4 bags of stuff. And that was with no meat! I just knew they had to have made an error so I am in the car telling my son, get out your cell phone and ad that stuff up. Something is wrong there is just NO WAY that could be 134.00, I didn't even get a beer or a bottle of wine. He added it up and it was right. So after I told everyone I can't believe the cost of my grocery bill I was watching the news. And wouldn't you know it, "Grocery's are up by 25% over the last 2 months". Well what the heck is a person supposed to do? I am now not only gonna drink all day (will have to brew my own hooch) I guess I am gonna have to grow and raise my own food.

Shit I will turn in to Jacklyn a hillbilly. There has to be another way. Got any ideas? I am open to suggestions.

The rice patties are looking pretty good right about now.

4 comments:

JacklynLick said...

My suggestion is to get some goats............ milk them. Buy some chickens........... grow your own vegetables....... oh wait! You don't eat vegetables. You better learn to butcher a cow!!

Unfortunately, you can't grow chocolate in your area. And you better stock up on starbucks now!! :)

Love,
Jackie

gamfam7 said...

Costco or Sam's, buy your meat in bulk, break it down to meal sizes and freeze till needed. Every little bit helps. Unfortunely I don't know how to make moonhsine so I can't help you there

JacklynLick said...

I know how to make moonshine!! Give me a call!! Hehehehehe!!!

gamfam7 said...

Now I do know how to infuse my vodka if you're interested.