Saturday, May 24, 2008

Raining Pouring Wish I was Snoring

So not really a lot of stuff going on with me right now. Other then the usual, taking care of the business, taking care of the kids, taking care of the dogs, taking care of the cats, taking care of the garden. Wow guess I do have some stuff going on right now.

So I get a call last night at 9:15 for the Hubby. “Hey you remember that class action law suite I filled out for work?” “Ah no when was this?” “Are you kidding me you don’t remember?” “Ah no when was it?” So I am racking my brain trying to figure out what the hell he is talking about. So I finally say ah okay yeah. But of course I am lying cuz I have no clue what he is talking about and he is clearly getting frustrated with me. So he starts to tell me that he filled it out and I was supposed to mail it. A while back. I am still thinking what the hell I have no recollection of this. Finally after 15 minutes of complaining about how I am unable to remember this major even in his life, he informs me it was like 3 or 4 years ago. OH MY GOD, do I look like a computer or something that can just search for a file. I mean seriously, I can’t remember what I did a week ago, how in the F*@# am I supposed to remember something from that long ago. He must think I have nothing better to do then file each day’s events by date and store them on my hard drive in my head. Even after all his complaining I told him I still didn’t remember. He was a little pissed off. LOL oh well I mean the guy must really think I am wonder woman or something. Now if I was smart I would have said something stupid like do you remember the shit you were wearing when we first dated? Of course it would have been my luck that he would have and I have no clue. So sometimes keeping one’s mouth shut is the best idea I think.

On the Garden front – Okay Corona does not work unless you actually replant the plants you want to save. I killed the squash and the cucumber plants. I am such a tard! Maybe I will go get a couple more and plant them this time. Green bean plants are growing like crazy though. Those things grow at least a inch a day. I don’t know how they do it. Now if I could figure out how they grow at a inch a day and convert that into losing a inch a day for me I would be rich! Maybe I should have paid more attention in science class?

Tuesday – I am thinking of possibly going down to Disneyland with a friend of mine and my son’s school. She is driving her own car down. Now it would be fun and all I have to do is pay for a Disneyland park pass, which is a discounted rate, but I am not sure I want to be gone for 3 says at Disneyland. But you never know I might be blogging from the hotel. I will let you know if I go! Only down side is riding home on a bus with the kids.

July I will be traveling with my son’s drum and bugle corps. on tour. I offered to help them out. I figured it would be a great way to see the country and contribute my share of help and get out of the house. Now here’s my problem with the whole thing. The end of the tour is on my birthday and I have plans to go to Tahoe and have a lucky birthday! I mean how often does 08/08/08 come around? It must be a lucky day I would guess I am going to win big! On the other hand could be the most unlucky day of gambling ever and then I would be pissed that I came home. So what should I do? You did notice I didn’t even complain about sleeping on a bus or on a school gym floor didn’t you? In any event I will keep you posted. Maybe I will go and come home from NY???? Really gotta think about this one.

No comments: